Saturday, November 3, 2012

Another Update (Viviana)

Bonjour! I haven't uploaded any videos this week, but soon I will! I have one completed original composition and another one that I need to finish. I will be uploading maybe next week or the week after. The reason for this is that I will be getting a piano on Monday (!!) and I don't want to film anything on my keyboard at the moment. The piano will need to be tuned and I don't know when I will have that done. I'll put up pictures when I get the piano!

I started working on Solfegietto by C.P.E Bach. I decided to work on that since I've only been composing and playing Emily Bear, so I wanted to return to classical.

One last thing, we have reach over 2,000 views on the blog!!!!

Until next time,
~Viviana~

by the way, do you guys think I should sign off as "Viviana" or have a cool nickname?? Let me know what you think!!

4 comments:

  1. I personally think you can sign off with a nickname since the blog automatically shows your full name at the end of each post.

    Solfegietto is really a challenging piece, so glad that you will play classical.

    Anyway, is it possible to subscribe to this blog instead of just subscribing to each post?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll sign my name off as "Vivi." It's a nickname my friend came up with.

      I'm really happy to be trying out Solfeggietto! I have to listen to it a little more to make sure I'm playing it right

      Yes, I just added a "Follow By Email" subscription. :)

      Delete
  2. Hi to Viviana n Criserl! Do you all have a fan club or something ? Really hope to be part of that!

    ReplyDelete