Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Over 2000 views!

Hello! ^_^

Have you been watching our videos?

I'm really please to have gain over 2000 views for Mother in the dream in just 3 months! And have close to 5000 overall views.






Anyways, I am really grateful for all of your support and the constructive comments which had helped me in improving my piano skills.

I'll be releasing my program for the upcoming December recital next week, so do remember to check it out!

Get the latest updates about Criserl at Criserl's blog : www.criserlpiano.blogspot.sg

2 comments:

  1. @Criserl : Of course! I love your videos! Can't wait for your programme to be out.

    @Viviana : I'm really eager to find out what the polls will be on next week!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. @alexia : Thank you for being so supportive!:)

    ReplyDelete