Monday, October 8, 2012

More Music Will Come Soon!

Hello, everyone! I'm so excited because today I finished Tomorrow's Wishes! I want to upload it REALLY soon, but I first want to make sure I get the ending part down pat. As for 23 Free, I'm not sure if I will be able to complete it at the moment. The reason for that is because some of the notes go really low, and since I have a keyboard, I may not be able to play those notes. Maybe I can come up with a substitute for those notes. Also, I was wondering what everyone thinks: should I have the camera faced how I used to have it, where you can see my fingers? Or should I keep filming like I have been doing? Please let me know what you think!!

So yesterday I got a chance to play a Yamaha baby grand!! I was sooo excited and happy! You see, I was at a banquet hall for a family event, and so I saw this piano right in the middle of the room. My grandma saw it right away, and said,"Viviana, you should play that piano!!" And I said,"No...I would if I were alone. There's waiters and servers all over...I'm sure they'd tell me I couldn't play that piano." And so I didn't play it then. Later, this older guy went up to the piano and started playing songs by the Beatles. Then my grandma asked him,"Do you think my granddaughter can play on the piano?" And so I got to play that beautiful grand piano! My fingers were not used to the feel of the keys, and my hands were kind of cold... But after a while, I got more used to it. I LOVED using the pedal so much! It makes such a difference. My dream is to one day have a Steinway grand piano! Hahaha

Another thing, should I start doing weekly polls? I think it'd be kind of fun...

If you have any questions or would like to be a writer on A Pianist's Life (but you must be a young pianist) email me at thepianistviviana@gmail.com

~Viviana~

2 comments:

  1. Have the Camera film your fingers! :) What will the weekly polls be on?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok! I'll start filming like that. The polls would be on music. :)

      Delete