Saturday, October 13, 2012

Christmas music will be recorded in November!

Hi everyone! This month I've been starting to work on Christmas music (I know, it sounds crazy. I don't have any Christmas sheet music, so I'm arranging it all myself)! Yesterday I arranged my own versions of When Christmas Comes to Town from The Polar Express, Hark! The Herald Angels Sing, Silent Night, and The First Noel. I'm really excited for Christmas. Do you all think I should arrange another song?

I decided to start recording all of these songs in November, as it will be much closer to Christmas than now. As for the poll I put on which Emily Bear pieces to learn, I decided to learn The Way Back to Love. I do hope to learn Ka'iulani and Wyndham Court soon too. Wyndham Court was the top answer, but I cannot yet do it because 1) I don't have the Always True CD and 2) because nobody else has any recordings on Youtube for me to listen to. I always have to listen very well to a song before I can start learning it.


I'm also excited to announce that we now have over 50 posts on this blog!!!! Thank you all so much for always visiting and for the kind comments. I do hope to start writing about what my favorite classical piece and concerto is soon! If anyone has any suggestions for something to add to the blog, please do tell me. :)

~Viviana~

No comments:

Post a Comment