Friday, October 12, 2012

A new upload : Criserl

Hey!

Finally the long awaited Sonatina has been uploaded, sorry to keep you all waiting. :P



This will most probably be the last Clementi sonatina I learn and I'll be moving on with other pieces, I'm still working on the revolutionary etude by Chopin. It is really hard to accent the notes with the pedal as everything becomes so muffled after that. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Read more about the recital and get the latest updates about Criserl at Criserl's blog : www.criserlpiano.blogspot.sg


5 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm a fan of you both!I do not want to be know but may I request that both of you blog about your favorite pieces and why you like them.

    Thankyou!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that would be a great idea! I'd love to do it! :)

      Delete
  2. Hello!
    I'm Kate from Hong Kong, I've first seen Criserl on YouTube and after visiting this website I came to know about Viviana I think both of you are really outstanding, Can I request to have both of you write about your favourite Concerto too apart from the solo piece (above request)..PLEASEEE! I really want to know more about the both of you!
    Sorry for bad English..

    Regards,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, that's a great idea! I don't know when I would get around to it though. --Viviana

      Delete
    2. Thank you for supporting us! We will blog about it as soon as possible!:)

      ~Criserl Teo

      Delete