Tuesday, October 16, 2012

23 Free by Emily Bear

Here is 23 Free by Emily Bear (I filmed this in my room!) It's not perfect, especially the ending, but I will upload another video of it at some point. I'm really glad to finally get this up! :)  I'm not sure if I'll be uploading anything new (maybe just a re-upload of Snowdance), but in November I'll start filming Christmas songs. Let me know what Christmas songs you'd like me to upload! :)  I already have When Christmas Comes to Town, Silent Night, The First Noel, and a bit of Hark! The Herald Angels Sing, all of them just needing to be perfected.

~Viviana~

5 comments:

  1. Hi, may I know if you learn piano by yourself or you are learning from a teacher?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I learn by myself. I'm hoping to get lessons soon. :)

      Delete
  2. Hello! I play a bunch of Emily Bear pieces too! Her songs really speak to our emotions, don't they? Have you ever played Ka'iulani? (I think that's how it's spelled...)

    (This is a different person from the one who commented before!) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Emily Bear! No, I haven't tried that piece yet. I might try Tutti Cuore or Joie, or maybe another piece from Always True. :D

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I love her music too!!! I've tried, but I'm not too good yet. Joie is really fun! I play that one. You'd love Journey to My Heart. It's one of my favorites!

      Delete