Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Update -- 10/23/12 --Viviana

Hey guys! I'm thinking of uploading Journey To My Heart by Emily Bear! I want to practice a bit more though. I'm also practicing Tutti Cuore, but I'm only on the beginning of the 2nd page. (Hope that I don't procrastinate with it!!! :P) I've been looking for a piano to buy... It's really hard. Maybe soon you'll see a video with a new piano! :)

As you know, I will soon start with the Christmas music.

Also, I started composing again!! I need to finish composing the song though. It's going to be a little different from my normal. :D

I'm hoping to add another pianist on this blog to become an author on here. I think it'd be cool! If you'd like to do so, contact me at thepianistviviana@gmail.com

~Viviana~

4 comments:

  1. Hi! May I ask where you get the sheets for Tutti cuore?
    I really like like the piece!
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! You can go to http://www.noteflight.com/scores/view/84ab621557ec5a0dc01683e131868932c6111c3e for the sheets. Soccer8sarah from Youtube made the sheet music for it. :)

      Delete
  2. Thankyou! I hope to hear your rendition of Tutti Cuore! It seems like you are really busy with composing, practicing both Emily Bear music and Christmas music. Please continue to blog about your progress! :)

    Hope to hear more from you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I hope I finish Tutti Cuore soon! I might be getting a piano next week, so I want to re-upload lots of songs! Yes, those are the main things I'm working on right now. I have 2 to 3 original compositions that I may be uploading soon. I am about to upload Journey to My Heart. :)

      Delete