Friday, October 26, 2012

Criserl's favourite classical piece

Hello everyone!

My favorite classical piece is La Campanella by Franz Liszt. La Campanella also means little bells. When I was about 6 or 7, my parents brought me to Yamaha showroom and there was a middle age women dressed in baby pink gown playing La Campanella, I was really impress with the expression of the piece and since then I fell in love with it.

La Campanella technically demanding as it requires a lot of stretching and big jumps between intervals larger than an octave. I hope to be able to play this challenging piece one day.

Here is one of the best interpretations by Alice Sara :




Hope you will enjoy this piece as much as I do!

~Criserl~

2 comments:

  1. La Campanella is indeed a good representative of classical music! I too hope you will master this piece and upload it one day!:)

    ReplyDelete