Sunday, October 28, 2012

A thank you to everyone

I really would like to thank you all for always visiting our blog and always being encouraging. It means so much to know that a lot of people care so much about music. I always enjoy reading all of your comments, and then replying back to them!

I also want to thank God right now. I never knew that anyone would actually read the blog, but He's given me people who really do care about my music. He's given me opportunities, and I'm just so thankful for them! THANK YOU GOD!!! :DD   My idea for this blog was to get my music out there, but also to inspire people. To tell them that you don't have to be a prodigy to be good at music. To every pianist out there: never give up music. Always continue. Have fun. Play pieces that you like! :)

Thank you all so much! I will be uploading more music soon!

~Viviana


1 comment:

  1. Yep , God will always be there for us no matter what happens!I'm really grateful. :)

    ReplyDelete