Thursday, November 8, 2012

More Uploads Soon! ~Viviana

Hi everyone! As you can see from the title, I will be uploading more videos soon! Yesterday I just finished Indescribable by Emily Bear and am perfecting another one of her pieces, Silent Option. The two were very easy, so I figured I should learn them. I'm also composing another piece! I just need a little more to complete it. I'm thinking of calling it Sky or something of the sort.

I'm really excited because Saturday we'll be picking up the piano!! I will be posting pictures.

The top answer for the poll on what I should post about was tips for beginner pianists. I will probably be posting that on Saturday or Sunday.

I will upload Silent Night soon. I want to wait for when I get the new piano and once it's tuned, I will record Silent Night, along with maybe one or two Emily Bear pieces (not Christmas ones though, but maybe 23 Free or Tomorrow's Wishes), and then 2 or 3 of my original compositions.

Oh, something else! I want to do a post  where I answer questions about myself and music. You can send me questions by commenting on this post or sending me an email at thepianistviviana@gmail.com

Until the next post,
Viviana

2 comments:

  1. Sky is a beautiful title, I can't wait for Monday to come! Really eager to see you with your new piano! And of course new uploads! :)

    Love from Hong Kong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New polls!! Can't wait to vote! :P:P

    ReplyDelete