Monday, November 5, 2012

Criserl's concert program!

Hi everyone!

My concert program is finally out! I so happy to be sharing it with you :):)

Classical : Chopin's Revolutionary etude op.10 no.12 in C# minor

Liszt/ Franz Schubert Schwanengesang no.7 Standchen also commonly known as serenade. This piece is written by Franz Schubert and later rewritten by Liszt that is why there is a slash :)

Korean Pop : Tara- we were in love

Duet: Cannon in D

If there is a piece that you must listen to , then it will definitely be Liszt/ Franz Schubert Schwanengesang no.7 Standchen. Liszt is famous for his awesome way of harmonizing! This is also my first liszt piece! :)

I'm not sure if I can get a recording of the concert if not I'll just record them at home :)

And I'll have a students recital in march I guess...Really excited.

Bye! :)


4 comments:

  1. Really hope you can video tape your concert so we will get to see you all dressed up!! :)

    Love,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why don't you want to play the original serenade by Schubert but the transciption by Liszt?

    Can't wait for the videos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good question... errm...Because the transcription sounds better? Well the original by Schubert lacks difficulty although it sounds really close to Liszt, but if you were to listen carefully you will be able to pick up tiny details by Liszt. :)

      Delete
  3. what about the encore??

    ReplyDelete