Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Update - Viviana

Hey everyone. Sorry I didn't upload Silent Night. Looks like I won't be uploading it until either later this week or next week. Today was my birthday (Nov. 21), and then tomorrow is Thanksgiving, and then there's other stuff going on this week. Again, I apologize for saying I was going to upload it and didn't.

I was requested by Kate to write a to-play list or wish-to-play list. I'll get to that at some point.

Today I want to take a little time to write more on myself so you can all know more about me.

-Today I turned 15! (Nov. 21)
-I live in Chicago, Illinois. (U.S.)
-My family is from Mexico, Ireland, Spain, and France.
-I want to do a lot of traveling when I'm older.
-My favorite types of movies are fantasy, adventure, comedy, or all 3.
-I love fashion and clothes!
-I am a Christian! I live for Jesus!!!!
-I've been playing piano for 4 years.
-My favorite classical composers are Beethoven and Chopin; my favorite modern composer is Emily Bear.
-My favorite part of piano is composing!
-I live 2 hours away from where Emily Bear lives, but have never met her.
-I have 3 sisters and 1 brother, and a dog named Jax.
-I speak only English, but want to learn Spanish and French.
-I'm homeschooled.

Until next time!

-Viviana

6 comments:

  1. May I request that you learn a Chopin etude :)
    What happened to the polls anyway?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to know a Chopin etude. Maybe I can relearn it... Oh, I didn't know what else to put up for the polls.

      Delete
    2. Which étude is it?

      Delete
    3. Um, I think the one in E Major... I don't remember...

      Delete
  2. So glad to know more about you! So, between Chopin and Beethoven who is you ultimate favourite composer?

    ReplyDelete