Tuesday, November 13, 2012

New upload! : Criserl

I've uploaded my first Dussek piece op.20 no.1 in G major.

And I would like to share a short story about this piece, listen to the 2nd movement of this piece ( rondo ).
Also, I made a mistake in the date in the start ( did you realized it ?) , it should be 02 November but it turn out to be 20 November :P


It was a bright day, a little girl and her mummy went to the carnival. The girl was amazed by what she saw, there were booths selling food and game booths too! She was so happy as it was her first time going to a carnival. Then she saw candy floss sold in one of the booths , she pleaded her mummy to buy it for her but her mummy refused to. After much pleading , her mummy gave in and bought the candy floss for her! She was happy kid! XD

Well, this is just what I think about when I play the piece... :)

If you have been following my other blog, you will know that I'm working on Emily Bear pieces. I've decided to start figuring out the notes for Spinata. The challenging part in Spinata is when the left hand crosses over the right hand.

I'll definitely be uploading Spinata next week, so look out for it!

Next week I'll have dance lessons and will be quite busy so to make up for that I'll try to blog daily on my other blog.

Get the latest updates about Criserl at Criserl's blog : www.criserlpiano.blogspot.sg

1 comment: