Monday, November 12, 2012

Criserl addresses rude comments...

Hi everyone!

I'm sure most of you saw my new blog skin. I've actually revamp the entire blog so if you , have not seen it do take some time to check it out!

I'm actually rather concern about how people phrase their comments. An example : Your playing lacks emotion, really bad. As compared to, I would suggest you to put in more emotion into the piece to improve the quality of the music. This two sentence have the same meaning but the first sentence has a negative tone while the latter has a positive tone. I'm really thankful for your constructive criticism but I would urge you to be polite. Thank you.

Let's not talk about unhappy stuff...

I just went for a music workshop yesterday and I really learned a lot!  A few friends and I form a group and we called ourselves CCC ( Chopin Concerto Craze ) ! LOL :P

We also learned about how Chopin feels when he composes certain pieces for example , the Revolutionary etude that I working on. It is said the when Chopin composed the etude his health was poor and when he heard a rebellion had failed ( not really sure about the history ) he was really upset and he produced some of his darkest and most passionate works, such as scherzo no.2 and this etude.

This is my favourite Chopin concerto




 ~Criserl

1 comment:

  1. I think you are right! Those who have no idea about respect shouldn't be here.

    the workshop must have help you learn what Chopin felt and how you can play to bring out the sadness of chopin!

    Love from Hong Kong,
    Kate :):)

    ReplyDelete