Monday, November 26, 2012

Requested Post: Wish List of Music To Play

Hi! I was requested by Kate to do this post on music that I wish to play. I will probably also list pieces that I want to finish but haven't got around to.

~Nocturne No. 13, Opus 48 No. 1 in C Minor by Chopin
~Moonlight Sonata Third Movement by Beethoven
~(to finish) Invention 8 by J.S. Bach
~Solfegietto by C.P.E. Bach
~Fantasy in D Minor K397 by Mozart
~Liebestraume by Liszt
~Waltz in C Minor Op. 64 No. 2 by Chopin
~Tempest Sonata, Mvt. 3 by Beethoven
~(to learn full version) Nocturne in E Flat Major Op. 9 no. 2 by Chopin
~Fantasie Impromptu by Chopin
~Piano in the Sky by Emily Bear
~Prelude no. 4 in E minor by Chopin
~Claire de Lune by Debussy
~Serenade by Schubert

So those are some of the pieces I hope to learn one day. I have tons of sheet music, but haven't really bothered with it. I really do hope to start learning classical again. And yes, I will be uploading Silent Night this week.

I started Learning Ka'iulani by Emily Bear, and have half a page left!!! That's probably my favorite piece by her. I also started Ellen's Song, which is really easy, so maybe I'll be done with it soon. I actually really want to learn Final Journey, but don't have the songbook. I started learning it by ear, and was surprised to see it was in the exact same pitch...

Until next time,
~Vivi

p.s. what type of polls should I do?

8 comments:

  1. Can't wait for silent night and good luck with final journey!

    Which liebestraume? 1 , 2 or 3 ?


    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting this! Which classical piece will you start learning? Ka'iulani is one of Emily's best music! Will you be playing silent night on the new piano?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really not sure what classical piece I will start learning. I have to make sure it's something that I really enjoy. Yes, Silent Night on the new piano!!

      Delete
  3. You mention that you are home schooled , can I know what you learn? ( does a teacher go to your house or you attend a virtual school online ? )

    I'm just curious :) Back to the piano, I think you are great and should play more Emily Bear music!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have Algebra 1, Vocabulary, Reading, and French. My mom or dad help me with certain subjects (usually math) when I need the help.

      Thank you! I am finishing up 2 Emily Bear pieces at the moment. :)

      Delete
  4. Great to see this list! There are many of these pieces similar to criserl's list , like the fantasy by Mozart and liszt 3rd libestraume!

    Can't wait to listen to Silent night. Have you decorated your house with Christmas decorations?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yes. I think Criserl and I have a similar taste in music.

      I actually was starting to change up Silent Night a bit. I'm going to ask my family which version they like best. Yes, we decorated! And the piano even has some decorations!

      Delete