Monday, November 19, 2012

Hello!

Hello! I know, I know, I haven't updated since last week... The reason for that is because I just haven't had too much time to film anything. If you guys don't see any updates this week, it's because it will be Thanksgiving this week. AND MY BIRTHDAY!!! :D I'm so excited!!! I will be filming Silent Night either today or tomorrow, so look out for that video!

I probably will not be doing any classical anytime soon. I'm going to spend most of my time composing, learning Christmas music, and learning some more Emily Bear. :)  


If you haven't seen it yet, here's my new original composition, Sky. Sorry if the pedal is too much... 

Do you all think I should do a video type of update sometime? Tell me what you think! Maybe you'll hear my Chicago accent! Hahaha. I don't really know if I have a Chicago accent...

Anyway, for the new year coming up, what do you all think I should learn? Give me some requests! I will learn it when 2013 comes around.

Be lookin' out for my next update,

~Vivi

4 comments:

  1. Is silent night your own arrangement? Anyway, maybe you should try playing so jazz like Take Five or Bumble Boogie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Silent Night is my own arrangement. I've been wanting to try jazz... maybe I will...

      Delete
  2. Can you post a wishlist or to-play-list please?
    I hope you will play a Bach invention or Sinfonia!! Maybe more Emily Bear pieces or even the popular Yiruma??

    Waiting for your silent night and Criserl's Spinata :):)

    ReplyDelete