Monday, November 5, 2012

Two re-uploads and an original composition

Hola! The two re-uploads are two in which I've never filmed with my fingers showing; they are Snowdance and Once Upon A Wish. I have not gotten the piano yet, and it turns out I won't until Saturday. Maybe I will do a video that day on it, but just so you all know, it will not be tuned, so whatever I play will sound out of tune. The original composition is called The Leaves of Autumn. It's probably one of my favorite original compositions. And yes, that is Mickey Mouse next to me! :P








~Viviana


8 comments:

  1. This angle is perfect with a nice background. The leaves of Autumn is another of my favourite besides September breeze!

    Keep composing!

    Your fan,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Summer Breeze is also my other favorite! :)

      Delete
  2. So glad that you have uploaded new videos and you allowed rating this time! :)

    Saw your updated repertoire with new Christmas music , will there be an original arrangement by you for White Christmas? It is one of my favorite apart from Silent night :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I hope to film White Christmas. I haven't worked on it too much. I may be doing so soon. :)

      Delete
  3. May I know if u can make a tutorial for once upon a wish?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure if I can... There are already some tutorials on YouTube for it. :)

      Delete
  4. Hi! May I know which year you are born in and what is your horoscope ?

    Please reply me! Thankyou:)

    Your fan,
    Esther

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was born in 1997, and my birthday is in 2 weeks. :D

      Delete