Saturday, November 10, 2012

MY PIANO!!!! :D

Hey guys, I got my piano today!! As I said before, it's a 1947 Everett. Here are some pictures:






As you can see, it has some minor things that need some care. The tuning isn't needed as much as I thought it would. I mean, it still needs tuning, but not that badly. The lower keys black keys are out of tune, but the ones around middle C or higher aren't so bad. I think I will do a video of a sound test, but not a real recording of a song. The pedals work beautifully. The original owner must have really loved piano. I got a lot of old sheet music for songs from the 50s and 60s. The funny thing is my Grandma kept saying,"Ooh! I love that song!" Hahaha. I really have to get used to the feel of the keys. At first I was having some trouble with it, but I think I'm getting more accustomed to it now. 

More uploads will be coming soon,
~Viviana~

10 comments:

  1. Yr piano isn't an upright but a spinet (or maybe a console but definitely not an upright...)! Spinets are way cheaper but the quality of it will be suitable for an amateur pianist!

    Everett is quite popular for the Spinets they produce though...

    Wondering how the spinet sounds... Can't wait for a video:)

    Kate:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The owner said it was an upright. It is actually much bigger than it appears in the pictures.

      I'll be uploading soon!! :)

      Delete
  2. This piano looks really good! Can't wait to hear the magnificient sound it produces!

    Really like the way you started off a previous post by saying BONJOUR!

    Everytime , I visit your blog, I will aways look at your repertoire to know which pieces to expect! My guess it you will upload Silent Option and Indescribable...

    Anyway, I wish Criserl and you an awesome month and break the record of number of post!

    My longest comment ever! :P:P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Thank you for being such a great support!

      Delete
    2. Thank you! It would definitely be a good thing to have more post! :)

      Delete
  3. Sorry but your piano playing is not good at all...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, that's your opinion. Who are you to tell me I'm not good? If you don't like me, go somewhere else. I will not be having people who do not like my music on my blog.

      Delete
    2. If you don't enjoy Viviana's playing then move on to other blogs... You can always keep this comment to yourself.

      Delete
  4. What other websites do you have apart from twitter , youtube and this blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also have Google+, but any other websites are my personal accounts. :)

      Delete