Monday, December 31, 2012

2013 New Year Resolution - Criserl

Hey people! :P

Here I'll post me 2013 New Year Resolution.

1. Take some time out of my hectic routine and spend it with the people whom I like. These could be my family members, friends or possibly beloved. Make sure that I continue this particular thing all around the year because this will make me feel that I'm not just passing my life, I'm actually living it joyfully.

2.Spend at least 15 min a day to practice piano on weekdays and at least 30 mins on weekends. (I'm really busy, school ends at 3.00 on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, 5.30 on Wednesday and 4.30 on Friday...)

3.Complete my learning plan :
Kuhlau sonatina op 20 no. 2,3
Kuhlau sonatina op.55 no. 1,2,3
Haydn Sonatina Hob XVI:35 in C major
Bach French Suite no. 6 - Courante
George Gershwin Prelude no.1

4.Be organized in each and every aspect of life so that my life finds a certain pathway to go along.

5.Study real hard! (errmm.. does that count?)

I'll end off with one of my favourite Mozart concerto, No.13 played by Uchida.



Love
Criserl :)

Recently, Criserl's tweet was favourite and retweeted by her friend Anna Larsen who is Lang Lang's piano scholar!! Read more about that at : http://criserlpianomusic.blogspot.sg/2013/01/some-good-news-in-2013.html

1 comment: