Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Concluding 2012

Hello!

I've just uploaded Chopin's revolutionary etude :)This the first Chopin etude that I learn (it is still a piece in progress) ,it is not perfect and will never be ,but I really enjoyed learning such a challenging piece. I will be moving on to other pieces so I doubt I will play this anymore... In 2013 I don't think I will be assign with any Chopin pieces as my teacher wants me to try out other composers like Gerswin , Haydn ,Handel etc.

Sorry for the subpar quality, it is recorded on an Itouch...I hope you enjoy it:)



2012 is going to end in a few days time, I'm really happy to be blogging for all of you.Therefore, I would like to take this chance to wish all my readers a Happy New Year 2013 :)

Get the latest updates about Criserl at : Criserlpianomusic.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!!!!! :)

    Why no more chopin :(:( I was still looking out for more etudes and nocturnes... So it will be Gershwin, Handel , Haydn and KUHLAU! You missed out KUHLAU!

    I learn a lot from reading your blog! Do continue to blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep and Kuhlau. My teacher emailed me next year's plan.

      Kuhlau sonatina op.20 no.2
      Kuhlau sonatina op.20 no.3
      Kuhlau sonatina op.55 no.1
      Kuhlau sonatina op.55 no.2
      Kuhlau sonatina op.55 no.3
      Haydn sonata Hob XVI:35 in C major

      This is the plan for now... I'll definitely continue to blog:)

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year 2013. May you have a better year ahead!

    ReplyDelete