Sunday, December 23, 2012

Merry Christmas! and some uploads!

Merry Christmas! It's not Christmas yet in the U.S... Tomorrow is Christmas Eve. I wish you all the best Christmas ever! God bless you all! And once again, thank you all for your kind comments! :D

I've uploaded an original composition and SpiƱata. As I have said before in a previous post, the name of the original composition is The Fate of Himmel Street which I composed for The Book Thief...(I so wish the book was being made into a movie and that I was the composer!!!) To read a little story on how I composed it, you can go on my channel. :) It's not played as emotionally as I would have liked to. I had to play it a little louder at a certain part because my brother was being noisy.






~Viviana

4 comments:

  1. MERRY CHRISTMAS! You played beautifully as usual:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which pieces are you tackling now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waltz in C Sharp Minor by Chopin, trying to finish up an original composition, and some Emily Bear pieces. :)

      Delete