Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Sonatina Op. 36 No. 1 Movement 1 by Clementi

Here's the sonatina... As I had said in a previous post, the left hand contains less notes. Sorry about some of the mistakes... I was waiting for my sister to end the video, and she didn't stop as fast as I would have liked her to, so the ending has too much pedal. I don't even know if the pedal is supposed to be used in this piece... I don't have the scores for it. I learned it off my keyboard a long time ago... I decided to put pedal in it because it would've sounded too dull if I didn't... I think I played a little too fast. I was nervous. Hehehe :D  Hope you all like it!

By the way, I just finished Ellen's Song and Spinata! I had stopped working on Spinata in the summer and never resumed learning. I didn't have much to finish, so I learned the rest today. :D

The other day I was doing improvisations, and I started composing something for a book I read called The Book Thief by Mark Zusak. You can Google to find out about the summary. Anyway, I want to upload that some time. I would absolutely love to be a movie composer one day! It would be amazing.

Until next time,
~Viviana~

6 comments:

  1. If I'm not wrong, typically pedal is not allowed but now many still use short pedal to accent the notes. Some pianist even use pedal in Bach so I guess since this is your interpretation it is your choice!:)

    I've read that book too! It is so captivating!

    Since you finish Ellen's song and Spinata will you record them??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I figured it wouldn't have been used. Sometimes I like to use pedal in Bach pieces. :)

      It is! I just finished it yesterday! Wasn't the ending so sad?!

      Yes, I hope to record them soon!

      Delete
  2. Listening to this sonatina made me think of how I started YouTubing... This sonatina was my first upload sadly it didn't gain lots of attention :P:P

    Composing for a movie would be fun!!

    Upload silent Option...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Cool!

      I should do Silent Option. But the Bb below middle C is out of tune, and plus, I haven't played it for a while... :)

      Delete
  3. Great playing of this cheerful sonatina!
    Why is there so many sheet music on the piano?? O.O

    ReplyDelete