Wednesday, December 12, 2012

1 day before concert : Criserl

Good Morning!

Tomorrow will be concert day! I'm really hyper , you just can't wipe the smile off my face :D:D

I should be listening to great pianist recordings of the serenade and revolutionary etude but I'm now listening to Haydn Sonata Hob. XVI:35 in C Major ( movt. 1 and movt .2 & 3 ) :P Sadly , I've never work on a piece by Haydn...

I'll be going to the studio tomorrow around noon to have a last rehearsal before the actual thing.  

Also, I have recorded the 2nd movement of Kuhlau's sonatina op.20 no.1. For those who would like to know , I'm now working on Handel Allemande ,  George Gershwin prelude no. 1, Emily Bear Rosiaro Sings , 3rd movement of Kuhhlau's sonatina op20 no.1 :)

Get the latest updates about Criserl at Criserl's blog : www.criserlpiano.blogspot.sg

4 comments: