Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Great News!

Hello everyone.
Have you all notice the new URL ? So please change your bookmarks (If you happen to bookmark our previous site) and follow us again by E-mail to get the latest updates!

I've uploaded Northern Lights! Yay!




And also , I just realized that Grande Valse Brillante (my first classical music video )have gotten over a THOUSAND views.

WEEEEEE~


I'm really grateful for your support... I guess I'll only be making videos after my concert or maybe 1 more short piece by Emily Bear. Would you prefer Rosario Sings or Journey to my heart? :):)

Back to piano practice!!

8 comments:

  1. Congrats for over a thousand views and also your number of subscribers is close to a hundred!

    Do rosario sings! You have been talking about it for so long!

    Why no ratings for Northern Lights?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU!! Yep , getting a hundred subscribers is sure a good thing:)

      Okay, I'll try Rosario Sings then. The reason I block ratings for Northern lights is because I feel that my version of Northern Lights have quite some flaws :P and can anticipate some dislikers so I decided to just block ratings before they can dislike. :)

      A BIG hug from me!
      ~Criserl~

      Delete
  2. Great job! Northern Lights seems like it would be hard to figure out by hear! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Northern Lights may be hard to figure out by ear but Final Journey is like 10 times harder and yet you are doing it! :D

      Can't wait for more Emily Bear music! I'm a little curious though.. What made you want to change the URL of this blog? :P

      Delete
    2. I randomly saw that I could change the URL, and so I did, because I didn't think thingsbyvivianarodriguez sounded very pianist-like. :D lol

      Delete
  3. Found my way here from Criserl's blog!! :p

    Northern Lights sounds awesome! Do rosario sings since Viviana already has journey to my heart...

    Putting both of your Emily Bear collections together, you all have done up to 17 of her music!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, we really have over 17 pieces by Emily Bear?! I never knew that!

      Delete
    2. Glad that you found your way here :P LOL!
      We manage to cover 17 pieces composed by Emily?! That is great!

      There will be more to come :)

      Delete