Thursday, December 20, 2012

Update for December ~ Viviana

Hi everyone, I haven't posted for a while! My internet wasn't working for the past week. I'm back for now though! I have finished composing that original composition I was doing for the book I read, The Book Thief. I may record it sometime, but I don't know when.

I hope you all have a great Christmas! And Criserl, I also wish you the best holiday ever! It's been so great to have a friend like you! :)

I'll update some time later.

Merry Christmas in advance!

~Viviana

2 comments:

  1. Hello! It has been so long since both of you posted on this blog... Hope you will upload another piece of Christmas music before/on the day of Christmas!

    Merry Christmas :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really glad to have a friend like you too! Can't wait for your next upload:)

    ReplyDelete