Wednesday, January 30, 2013

News and Things of That Sort

Hi! Sorry I haven't posted any videos... I've been wanting to, but just haven't gotten around to it.

If any of you ever looked at the comments on Emily's videos, there were many rude comments on there, jealous sounding comments. This was all 1 month or longer ago. What I noticed about all the users who were posting these comments was that they typed similar, and were all promoting Mercedes Barcella. Have any of you heard of her? I have watched her videos, but I must say, she isn't as talented as Emily... And she shows off a bit much... Oh well, you can't do anything about stuff like that... Anyway, I had responded to some of those horrid comments, defending Emily, and the users started attacking me and being rude, calling me a liar and an ignorant person. So I replied logically yet tried to be kinder than they had been to me... They kept saying that "Mercedes is Mozart, Emily is Beethoven; Mozart taught Beethoven" and other things like,"Mercedes taught herself piano, Emily had years of professional teachers" and so forth. In the end, I stopped replying. The other day, I saw a video of Mercedes and saw that she had a website. I decided to check it out, and when I went on the guestbook, there were some things regarding Emily Bear (or that was what I inferred). A person had said that me and some other users had said mean things to Mercedes (not true; I only commented on Emily's videos) and that we were cyberbullies. Then, the person also gave out our YouTube channels, and said that she had been keeping a very close eye on us, to see if we'd say anything about Mercedes. She said that Mercedes should report us... None of us (except one user...) had ever said anything directly to Mercedes. I realized that some dislikes I had recently gotten must have been Mercedes Barcella fans....

 

                                   Here is an original composition by Mercedes Barcella.
And a composition by Emily.
  



I finished Tutti Cuore and I am just perfecting it now. I will upload it once I feel it is good enough. :)

I am hoping to record the new original composition. I don't know what to call it though... I'm also working on composing something else. I'm trying decide what pieces from Always True are ones I'd like to learn.... I kind of feel like skipping those pieces and go straight to the Hope songbook; I haven't ordered it though. I have so much sheet music that I don't think it makes sense to buy more... :D

Until the next post!
♥Viviana♥




10 comments:

  1. OMg mercedes' made my head hurt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well then maybe you just don't know how to appreciate music. Emily is worth to be compared to Mercedes but Viviana isn't. She isn't even in The Juilliard School.

      Delete
  2. You deleted my comment you cheater! Merecedes is way better then you. Stop lying to your readers that you and your composition suck. Worse then Emily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think that Vivianna even mentioned her compositions here, NOR did she say that she is better/worse than anyone else. Stop bullying Vivi and go away. And this is Vivi's blog. She can do whatever she pleases, including deleting your comments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And if we go by who is attending Julliard, then Emily would be better than Mercedes, Vivianna, me, and most other amateur pianists on YouTube. If that's how you want to rate pianists.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd also like to add that I haven't seen Mercedes get invited to any music festivals (Montreux Jazz, Ravinia, etc.) or Carnegie Hall, while Emily has done all of this before she even turned nine. I haven't even seen her be asked to study with people at Julliard or other professional musicians. No amount of money can get you accepted into Julliard. If you have the talent, you get in. If you're talentless and offer them money to accept you, it won't work. You can't pay your way in. You have to have the skills to get in. Emily is at Julliard because she deserves to be. Mercedes, Vivianna, and a lot of other amateur/just-for-fun pianists aren't because we haven't reached a Julliard-worthy level.

    And before you say that Mercedes has been asked to attend Julliard, I saw the note. It was just a generic brochure that all colleges send out asking you to come with a ton of other people to check out the college and consider attending. I've gotten a million of those in the mail after taking pre-college application tests, but that doesn't mean that the college is personally asking me to go to their school. They want your money in the moment and they'll take a look at what skills you got later.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emily is better.

    ~Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  7. She also thinks that it's a "fortepiano", not a pianoforte...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you weren't so ignorant you would know there are different kind of pianos.

      Delete