Tuesday, January 22, 2013

100 posts!!! - Viviana

Hi! How are you guys? It's soooo freezing in Chicago, with weather that feels like -3 degrees. I can't wait for spring now! :D 

WE HAVE REACHED 100 POSTS!!!! Wow!! 

I've been working pretty hard the past few days! I learned more of the waltz, finished an original composition, started re-learning Tutti Cuore, added more on to Final Journey, and can finally do that run in Piano in the Sky. I think my family is really tired of those pieces... :P  I will be recording the original composition soon.

What I want to uploaded next is the rest of the Emily Bear pieces I have not recorded yet. So that would be all the ones I mentioned above, and the rest from the songbooks The Love in Us and Always True. I've actually started trying out Always True, since it seems right to learn the piece that the songbook is named after... I REALLY do want to upload an improvisation, but sometimes I don't have anything creative enough for a video like that... And I've also been wondering this: what do you guys want to see next? What kind of pieces? Or posts? I want to try out something different. Should I do a video update? Tell me what you think.

Oh, I no longer use the email thepianistviviana@gmail.com   If you need to get a hold of me, you can contact me through here, YouTube, Google+, or Twitter. :)

I've really been trying to put more emotion into every video I film now. I must say, it's really hard to do so. Sometimes I can't feel the emotion of the piece, and therefore the playing isn't as well as it could be with more emotion.

Should I do more polls? If so, what kind? A new year means trying out new things! :)

Goodbye for now!

♥Viviana♥




4 comments:

  1. Anyway, I was wondering if the both of you have ever thought of having a wix site : http://www.wix.com/website/templates/html/music-entertainment/musician/1 which is free and it looks more professional than this blog it also allows more wix pages.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I do have a Wix website. I created it a few days ago. I don't really like it though, because I like the idea of being able share updates on music and my life. :)

      Delete
  2. When will the waltz be ready? I voted for always true!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure when it will be done. Sometime this year though!! :D

      Delete