Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Update for January - Viviana :)

Hey!! How are you all? I'm starting to feel sick... It's been pretty bad with sickness in my family, and when you have 4 siblings, it's really easy to get sick...

I haven't been really working on getting further in any pieces. I like to perfect parts before I move on... That, and also I'm somewhat of a procrastinator when it comes to learning pieces... :P  I finished an original composition, and I'm working on another one as well. Sometimes, I find a certain melody on the piano, but can't seem to figure out what should come next, so I can't finish it. But what happens a lot is that I'll try finishing it months later, and my creativity returns!! Hahaha. It seemed like I couldn't really compose well for some weeks... I'm trying to learn some more techniques to use in my compositions. I will be filming both of the compositions at some point, maybe this week or next week. :)

I'm thinking about getting Emily's other songbook Hope soon. I haven't finished all the pieces in Always True but that's because the rest aren't all my favorite... The pieces I'd love to learn that are from Hope are the following: Final Journey, Italia, The Music in Me, and Soaring. What do you all think? Should I order Hope? :D

What other Emily Bear pieces would you like me to upload that are from The Love in Us and Always True? I'll see if I'd be able to get around to it.

I'd like to widen my repertoire a lot this year... With classical music though. I must say, my favorite thing to do with music is compose and improvise. :D

Au revoir,
♥Viviana♥

5 comments:

  1. Hey! This is EmilyBearFan here. :) YES, ORDER HOPE. Do it. You definitely won't regret it. It's harder than "Always True", but if you learned the pieces in A.T., you shouldn't really have trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling better:)
    I want to listen to Silent option...Also , the raindrop prelude by Chopin. Neither you nor Criserl uploaded any Chopin preludes..

    Anyway, get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm still trying to get better. :)

      I can't upload Silent Option... The B flat that is needed is out of tune, and then I haven't played it in a long time.

      Delete
  3. I think Hope is a good choice too because I want to hear you play 'Goodbye' :P It is currently my favorite piece by Emily :)

    Wishing you a speedy recovery :)

    ReplyDelete