Monday, January 7, 2013

Freestyle by Emily Bear

Here is Freestyle! It does have mistakes...sorry... I was getting distracted by my siblings who were being a little loud... LOL

Anyway, I hope it doesn't sound too bad... I still need to get it tuned, and will have to wait until I earn more money. :)




Like Criserl had said, we were requested to play something from Debussy's Children's Corner. I have the sheet music for Golliwog's Cake Walk from a book, and I may learn that one. We have until December, so there will be plenty of time. :)

Here's a video I made:

It's not the best, but it's not so bad. :)  I found some of the pictures on Pinterest, and added the words on Google+. Some of the pictures are ones that I took on my own.

What kind of post do you all think I should do next time? Give your ideas here. :D I want to write about something different.


♥Viviana♥

2 comments:

  1. Great job! 'Golliwog cakewalk' is a good choice but what about 'the snow is dancing'?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :)

      I was also thinking about The Snow is Dancing... But I already have the sheets for Golliwog's Cake Walk. :D

      Delete