Saturday, January 5, 2013

Update : Criserl

Hello!

Today is the end of the first week in 2013.How has everyone been? Good?

If I'm not wrong, I'll be performing at a students' recital on 30th march 2013, nothing has been confirm yet, but most probably, I will be involve.

If confirmed, I plan to play French Suite No.6 in E - Courante by Bach and To a wild rose by Edward MacDowell :) Then, I'll record it for all of you! Also, I'm happy to say that I'm done with the Allemande in A by Handel.

It has been quite sometime since I last played Emily's music...

Anyway, both Viviana and I had receive a request to play a piece each from Debussy's children corner and we are working on it right now. I guess Viviana will talk about it in her next blog post or something:)

I must apologize for the lack of uploads recently.. more will come soon:)

Here is accomplished pianist George Li playing the entire Bach French Suite no.6




Get the latest updates about Criserl : Criserlpianomusic.blogspot.sg

2 comments:

  1. Hope you get this performing opportunity, really want to see you in a performance:)

    You will (finally :p) be working on a debussy piece?!

    Speaking about Emily, have you seen her santa fe orchestra piece! It was brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply, didn't see this comment:P

      I too hope to get to perform and yes, I'm finally getting to work on Debussy:)

      Emily's performance was great , glad that you told me about her Santa Fe orchestra piece, somehow I only saw the Schumman concerto but not the Santa Fe piece... :D

      Delete