Monday, February 4, 2013

New Uploads!!! - Viviana

Hey!! I have new uploads finally!! :D

For the name of the original composition, it is called Winter Impromptu, because 1) I couldn't think of a name and 2) I composed the rest of this in winter. I hope you like it though... The technique is a little different from usual, which I'm happy about. I have 2 other compositions I'm working on.

The Mozart Symphony 40 theme: I finished it on Friday and have been perfecting it, therefore I decided to film it today. It's not perfect, but oh well...



I want to wait to upload Tutti Cuore. I need to perfect it more; it's not ready for filming...

I've been working on Mozart's Sonata k545 Mvt. 1. It's a shorter version I found in a songbook. I knew the whole right hand parts of it, but not the entire left hand; the version I am learning now is different from the one I knew before. Let's hope this one works out... :)

--Viviana

5 comments:

  1. Cool! Really love that composition.. Makes me feels happy somehow...

    So now the focus is on Mozart?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :)

      I think so. I never had really played anything by Mozart. It's pretty fun. :D

      Delete
  2. Bravo! I want to hear you play Turkish March by Mozart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. :) I do have Turkish March uploaded, but it's a shorter version.

    ReplyDelete