Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Pieces that will be recorded at some point...

Hi everyone!! How are you? I've been good, and a little busy lately. :)

Remember how Criserl and I were requested to learn pieces from The Children's Corner? I have decided that I will most likely learn Doctor Gradus as Parnassum. It will challenge me to play quick and give me some more technique, as well as develop  skills. It also seems like a fun piece to play, and a great one to have in my repertoire.

Today I kind of  finished Mozart's Sonata K. 545 Movement 1... What I mean by that is that I know the whole thing (well, the shortened version) but it's not exactly ready to be recorded; I like everything to be perfect, or at least try my best...

There's a certain part (or maybe parts...) in Tutti Cuore that I'm trying to get right... Once I have those down nicely, I will record it.

Waltz Op. 64 No. 2.... I haven't really felt like bothering with it much. Believe me, I'll finish it though. I usually always return to a piece to complete it. :)

I want to re-record some pieces, such as: 23 Free, The Fate of Himmel Street, September Breeze, The Love in Us (for the FINAL time, hahaha). And the pieces I'd like to record that I haven't yet: Tutti Cuore, Indescribable, Ka'iulani. 

I will start uploading a little more often if I can get around to it. :)

♥Viviana♥






6 comments:

  1. Re-upload September Breeze!! I really love that one :)What about Bach invention No.8?

    Anyway, I'm really glad that you have decided on Doctor Gradus as Parnassum, good luck with that super fast piece:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, I'll try. :) I haven't done much with Invention 8. I'll probably finish learning it sometime later.

      Thanks!! It is challenging. :)

      Delete
  2. Cool! Really hope that 'some point' is now! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the both of you happy valentines:)

    ReplyDelete