Sunday, February 10, 2013

New upload on YouTube : Criserl




Sorry for the lack of uploads...

This is Connie Talbot's Beautiful World on piano. For those who want to play this, the sheet music can be found here : https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B4-zQkdH4geEMDhlNjUxMjYtN2MzMC00ZjczLTg2YzEtZDZjYTM5Zjk5MTA0/edit?pli=1  . This is not the full song because I can't find the full sheet music uploaded anywhere online... I guess due to copyright issues the entire score is not available free so this is know as Beautiful World Demo. :) Anyway, I hope you will enjoy this one.

Recently, I'm not learning any new pieces but focussing more on theory.  In the upcoming months I may post a few old videos of me when I was younger to make up for the lack of videos.

~Criserl

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! It had been quite a while since you uploaded. Glad that you are doing well and I can't wait for your next video!

    Which old video is it? Is it the waltz?

    ReplyDelete