Friday, August 3, 2012

What I'm hoping to work on for piano

Hello my friends! What I'm hoping to work on for piano is Tempest Sonata by Beethoven (I mean, to finish it), Invention 8 by Bach, and Claire de Lune by Debussy (shorter version). I think Beethoven's Tempest Sonata is genius, the way it changes key in the middle of it, and the techniques that are used. I really like Invention 8 because it really has that Baroque style to it (well, it is Baroque) and it will give my fingers some exercise. As for Claire de Lune, I'm learning it for my Grandma, since she really likes it. It's not exactly my style, but I'm going to try it out. 


And something exciting: I have three people interested in taking piano lessons from me! I'm really excited to start! 


Something I really want to save my money for is a piano. I still have a keyboard... Well, at least it's something. I'm hoping to get a digital piano, since it would be saving money, as it would not need any tuning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment