Thursday, August 30, 2012

Update as of August!

Hey everyone! I haven't posted anything for a few weeks!!

I haven't been working too much on learning any pieces for piano lately. Of course, I've been practicing music, but just not working on any new pieces. I had lost page 3 of  the Tempest Sonata (I know, that's horrible. I'm still on page 3. I just didn't feel like getting any farther in the song...) but now I found it! So I'm still working on that... I've actually been having fun with my keyboard, putting the tone in "symphony" mode. It's really fun! I think it'd be really cool to compose scores for a movie. :D

I am so proud of all my piano students! They are so hard-working and eager towards piano. My sister is learning Sonatina in C by Clementi, and I must say, she's such a great person to teach. She's doing very well. I've been thinking about filming her playing music and uploading it on Youtube.

Until next time,
--Viviana

1 comment:

  1. symphony mode! Have you tried composing for other instruments apart from the piano? You are so talented, I think you should try composing for violin or cello on your keyboard!
    Goodluck!

    ReplyDelete