Monday, August 20, 2012

Music Websites I use

Here's some of the websites I use to find sheet music:

G Major Music Theory  I sometimes still go here to print out sheet music for me to learn and also for my students. It has some great stuff. If you're at a higher level, I would suggest going to the furthest level there is on the website. 

Making Music Fun This website is for people who are newer to piano. There's tons of stuff on there. I like printing out the worksheets for my students. 

Noteflight Great website for writing your own compositions. I don't use it too much, but it's great to even print out sheet music. You can find a lot of music by composers on there. 

And the last place I use is Youtube. There's lots of videos that include this software called Synthesia, which shows the keys that are supposed to be played. I wouldn't recommend using Youtube if you don't learn visually. 

So those are the websites I use. :D

--Viviana

No comments:

Post a Comment