Saturday, August 4, 2012

To All Musicians

I want to say to all musicians, don't let anyone tear you down. There will be people who will try to make it seem like you're not good, but don't listen to them. Continue to work on your music. Believe me, I've gotten some dislikes on Youtube, and I'm pretty sure at times it might be one person doing all of that, but I try to move on. I stick to the good things people tell me. Isn't so funny how a kind comment can change your whole day into something good, and how horrid comments make your day terrible? But don't worry about that. With practice, you will only get better. Imagine how many people didn't like Beethoven's music, or Chopin's, or Bach's. That didn't stop them; they kept striving to do their best. Use your talents for good works, strive for the best, and don't listen to the bad things people will tell you.

And to all the my friends and family, thank you for being a great support. I wouldn't have gotten past thinking about those "dislikes" on Youtube. You all have said very kind things. :)

To my readers on this blog and to my subscribers on Youtube: thank you all for reading and subscribing! But please do not be that type of person who criticizes or complains about someone's videos or anything of that sort. Do what you would like to be done to yourself. A kind comment can go a long way.

Blessings to all,
--Viviana

2 comments:

  1. Strongly agree! As long as we have tried our best, it is alright to get criticism (constructive ones) or 'dislikes' as we cannot possibly please everyone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly. It's far too much to even try to please everyone.

    ReplyDelete