Saturday, September 22, 2012

New uploads on youtube!

Hi everyone,

I know I promised that I'll upload Clementi sonatina op.36. no.6 somehow I totally forgot about recording it so I guess I can only upload it after my end of year examinations ( 12 of October ). This is probably my last blog post before the examination so wish me luck!

To make up for this delay:
I've uploaded a beautiful piece by Emily Bear - Mary's Hope
 As it was recorded in my friend's apartment and I didn't bring my camera so I didn't get to film it.  The background of my video is edited by a friend of mine, Alexia. ( I do not own it. )



and also Bach's french suite no.6 - polonaise




Bach is really tough to play especially with all those trills so.. I hope you like my music!

To find out more about Criserl ,visit Criserl's blog at : http://criserlpianomusic.blogspot.sg/

No comments:

Post a Comment