Monday, September 17, 2012

Always True arrived today!!

So the Always True songbook arrived today!! I'm so happy about that! I already started working on 23 Free, and I'm close to finishing the first page! The music for sure is harder than the pieces from The Love in Us songbook. I'm not too familiar with all the pieces that are included, but I'm going to listen to them so that I will be able to work on them with no problems. 

Today I downloaded sheet music software called Muse Score, and I hope to try creating scores for my original pieces. I need to see if I have the right plugs to do that... Anyway, I've composed a piece for my Grandma for her birthday. I haven't named it yet, but I want to record it at some point. I've been lazy with music lately, as you can probably see... 

2 comments:

  1. So happy for you! Finishing about 1 page in a day is REALLY fast!visiting your blog everyday hoping to see a new post or youtube upload.. :)

    ReplyDelete