Saturday, September 15, 2012

New upload on youtube!

Hello!

I'm pleased to announce that I've achieve distinction for my ABRSM theory exam !

Here is a video of me at age 12, playing Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky ballet suite op.20 also commonly known as swan lake! As the video was recorded on phone, it is in portrait instead of landscape... srry  :p



And I don't think I'll be uploading as often due to the upcoming school examinations. I take up 9 subjects in school , so I guess I'll be really busy...

The next piece that I'll be uploading will most probably be by Bach I think :) Do you all like Bach? Do feel free to leave me comments!

To find out which exact piece I am currently learning, visit my blog at : http://criserlpianomusic.blogspot.sg/

2 comments:

  1. Wow!Congrats for getting distinction and good luck for your upcoming exams.

    I love Bach , so you are going play Bach French suite! ( yep.. I read your blog )I thought you will be playing an invention or prelude and fugue from WTC :)

    Swan Lake is a really nice piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Inventions are really sweet with a melody in each hand which makes it pretty tough to play! :) Maybe I'll be learning an invention or even a sinfonia :)

    ReplyDelete