Monday, July 23, 2012

Update as of July 2012

Hello! I've been getting a little busy with things. I started teaching my seven-year-old sister piano. She's really been progressing each day. I'm teaching her the right hand part of Invention 4 by Bach, and I think she's handled it pretty well. Then I've been teaching a her a bit on music theory, which she's not doing so bad in.


I started writing another story! No, I never finished my other one, but that was only because I was starting to change everything and had no idea what to do next. So this new story is about a girl whose parents decide to become missionaries to the people in Pakistan. I'm still trying to get more ideas. Once I get at least the first chapter or so done I might put it on here. Not too sure about that yet.


As for piano... I started working on Tempest Sonata Movement 3 by Beethoven. It's sure going to challenge me in areas I need some progress in. And then I think I want to learn another Nocturne by Chopin. My mom gave me the challenge of composing a piece for my great-grandma, which I'll need to have it done before August 5th. I came up with something, but ended up not liking it too much, so I started something new. Hopefully it will work out.


Peace out! :P
--Viviana

No comments:

Post a Comment