Friday, July 27, 2012

Short introduction about me!

Hello, my name is Criserl Teo and I'm from Singapore. I'm very honored to be invited to have a joint blog with pianist Viviana. Viviana is an outstanding pianist on Youtube and also a great writer.I love playing the piano and dancing.I have passed Abrsm practical grade 6 with distinction and Abrsm theory grade 5 with merits.I play mostly classical music and my favorite composers are Chopin and Franz Liszt.

 I hope to become a really good pianist. Once again I would like to thank Viviana for giving me this opportunity to post on this blog.

~Criserl :)

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy to have you on here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Criserl, I'm a big fan of you on Youtube.Congratz to both of you on the collaboration, hope to hear more on youtube!

    with love,
    Annabelle from Taiwan :)

    ReplyDelete