Monday, July 29, 2013

New upload! Moonlight Sonata! - Viviana

Bonjour! Today I got the chance to film Moonlight Sonata. I was always afraid to film it because it's so long, and can be hard to get right. Thankfully, mostly everything went fine with the filming. I had to play on the keyboard so that all the lower keys would sound alright. I hope you all enjoy it!


I'm also thinking of filming about a minute or less of Peralada. Do you think it's a good idea?

I've been working all day on Tempest Sonata. I like to go by sections and perfect it before moving on to the next part, which is probably why sometimes it takes a while to finish a piece. I like to record when I feel the recording will go well enough, and that I know the piece really well by memory (which is how I remember all the pieces I play. None are ever read off of the sheet music).

I also have some original compositions that need to be filmed and also need to be named... Let's see when I can get around to that...

Like I said in the previous post, I may not blog and/or upload during the month of August. I may get the chance to do either after 6:00 at night, so hopefully that will be the case. :)

-Viviana



My new blog: http://talesfromthejourneyofmylife.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant!!
    This is a total surprise , never thought you would post Moonlight! :D

    ReplyDelete