Saturday, July 13, 2013

A quick update : Criserl

Hello everyone!

I know that a lot of you are asking me to blog and upload more videos like I did last year, where I blog almost every week but due to my busy schedule now, I can only blog once or twice a month. I've quite a lot to share today.

Firstly, I've just learned and memorised Bach's Fugue No.1 from Well-Tempered Clavier Book I . It is a really long fugue but I love it as it has beautiful voices. I'll be doing a Piano Demonstration and this Fugue will be one of the piece that I'll be playing together with other famous classical piece. For more information visit : http://criserlpiano.webs.com/upcoming-events 

Secondly, Keek has a Discover Me Challenge. #DiscoverMe So, please support me by listening to it. I chose to play Chopin Grand Valse Brillante as it was the piece that I started with for my YouTube Channel.







Lastly, 27 of July would be my first anniversary on this blog and I'll be uploading videos! Yay! :)


2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    wow! Working on the fugue would be a new milestone for you , I believe. Do continue to bring us your lovely music. And I hope the Discover Me Challenge would be a success for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, the challenge was great! And I did gain quite a lot of views on my Keek Channel, I might blog about it on my other blog :)

      Delete