Friday, July 26, 2013

Criserl's first anniversary on A Pianist's Life !!

Hello!

As the title says , it has been one since I started to post on the blog. I'm really happy to be able to blog here and work with Viviana. I've also met a lot of supportive fans through this blog. :)

So this upload is dedicated to all my viewers on this blog!



As Handel was one of the composers of the Baroque period so I tried to mimic the sound of a Harpsicord by playing the notes in a detached manner.

Here is another of my recent upload :




 This was the Jazz piece that I had mention :) I find it's rhythm and chords beautiful and really nice to play :)

For those who are interested, I'm actually learning Gershwin Prelude No.1 and Beethoven Sonatina Op.49 No.2 Mvt.2 . Actually Beethoven was not one of the pieces in the list to be played this year, it was actually more Kuhlau sonatina but since many gave feedback about my limited repertoire for Beethoven and Mozart, my teacher decided to assign me with some Beethoven music!

Love,
Criserl

1 comment:

  1. Handel was beautiful!
    You skills on the piano is just IMPRESSIVE !
    Keep playing! :D

    Love from HK,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete