Monday, July 1, 2013

New Upload! -Viviana

Hey guys! I finally uploaded Waltz in C Sharp Minor! Just so you all know, I do realize I could've played better, and I promise to re-upload this when I get my piano tuned which will be VERY soon. I was a little nervous when I played, so I messed up. As you can see, I had to cut the first video, and then film a second one to make the piece complete. Hopefully you all can at least find a little enjoyment while listening to this piece. For the time being, I might film a version of this piece on the keyboard to put on public for YouTube (since this one is on unlisted), as the keyboard doesn't have to be tuned. :)



I will also be uploading some original compositions soon. :)

Until next time,
Viviana.

2 comments:

  1. I feel that the key board being off tune doesn't really affect the beauty of this piece... It is really beautiful and it should be shown to the public. You definitely deserve a better spinet or even a better piano

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha, maybe one day I can get a newer piano. :)

      Delete