Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Back from a little time off! :D

Hey y'all! I'm back! I took a break from posting on here and uploading videos due to some construction going on at my house. But I'll be posting on here regularly again. :)

My Mom just told me the other day that I can have my piano tuned within 2 weeks from now. I'm excited! We just have to call the tuner to schedule a date. :D 

Once the piano is tuned, I will be re-uploading some pieces. What would you like me to re-upload? I'm planning on probably re-uploading my original compositions The Fate of Himmel Street and September Breeze. Any other suggestions?

I've memorized the first 4 pages of the Tempest Sonata 3rd Movement! Last week I was caught up with a few things and didn't learn too much from the 5th page, but I will be learning more of it this week. :)

After I'm done with the Tempest Sonata, I will once again work on Emily Bear's pieces from Diversity. The first two I will upload will most likely be Peralada and Italia.

A few months ago I asked you all what I should learn next, and Debussy seemed to be the answer. Since I have to upload a special video in December, I will do either Doctor Gradus ad Parnassum or The Snow is Dancing. Which one do you think is best?

As always, thank you all for your support. :)

Until next time,

Viviana.


2 comments:

  1. Really happy to see you blog here!!!! Criserl won't be blogging or uploading any videos on YT until her exams are over which is in mid November... So this blog seems really quiet as none of you are blogging much. Anyway, you mean The Snow Is Dancing? Just follow your heart and choose your favorite , if you can't decide then LEARN BOTH!! :X
    Are you going to add a few extra notes here and there to your compositions? ( I thought of it as Emily always tweaks her compositions and make every performance unique )
    Can't wait for your next upload! :D

    your fan from France,
    Alexia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yes, I meant "The Snow is Dancing". "Doctor Gradus ad Parnassum" is harder, and I don't know if I will have time for it... We'll see what happens. :) I actually have changed both compositions a bit, so I think they sound a little better. The next upload we'll be soon. :)

      Delete