Saturday, August 30, 2014

Welcoming September

Hey!

It has been quite a while since I've updated here. I am no longer taking regular piano classes due to my busy schedule but instead I will take holiday classes only. My promotional exams is going to take place in 3 weeks time, so after I am done with that, I can spend more time to practice piano!



The above is one of Liszt's famous piece which has been on my to-play-list for a long time. I've decided to start working on that piece and hopefully it will be done by this year end, considering the amount of time I have to practice and how difficult this piece is.

September will be another exciting month as I get to dance for Teacher's Day in college and tackle my promotional exams.

Stay tuned for more,
Criserl

No comments:

Post a Comment