Monday, May 27, 2013

I ordered the Diversity songbook!!! - Viviana

Hey everyone! I ordered the Diversity songbook by Emily Bear a few days ago!!! It should be coming in 3 to 6 days from now. I'm excited!!! The pieces will challenge me in techniques I've never done before. :)

I finished Chopin's Waltz in C Sharp Minor last week. At the moment I'm still trying to get it ready to record. I also have to make sure that Invention 8 is ready as well. For the next week or two, I will be finishing Intermezzo by Manuel Maria Ponce. And whenever I get the Diversity songbook, I'll start off with probably Q or Peralada.

As you all can see, we added a To-Play List of pieces page! Those are most of the pieces we hope to learn at some point. When you see a song highlighted in red, that will mean that one of those pieces were completed, and that it will be removed from the list and be put on the repertoire page. :)

Blessings to all,
-Viviana.

1 comment:

  1. Can't remember when you uploaded something but I really hope to see something soon. anyway, I think you forgot to state that chopin etude no.3 and nocturne op.9 are the short version. Just a reminder :)

    ReplyDelete