Friday, May 10, 2013

May update : Criserl

Hello!

Firstly, I would like to wish all Mothers a Happy Mother's Day! I'm grateful to receive so much support from my mummy!

May God bless all the Mothers
That give of themselves
And tend to their household needs
Before the needs of ‘self’
For they are there with comfort
For each child’s broken heart,
Bringing them to God in prayer,
With His love to impart.


I've been blogging much recently due to hectic school life etc. So, basically I didn't get a lot of time to practice. I've just uploaded Clementi Sonatina Op.36 No.5 ( excluding the third movement as I didn't have time to record a good version of it ). I've now working on Bach's Courante.

It had been a long time since people give me comments on this site until recently Mr/Mrs anonymous commented on our previous blog post and part of the comment was directed to me. I felt really glad to answer him/her as I could feel his/her sincerity in the comment, as not many gives such a long comment to us.


 
Also, like Viviana , I would like to give a to-play list for this year too!

-Arigatou by Nao Matsushita 
-Haydn Sonata Hob. XVI:35 in C Major
-Chopin Nocturne No.21 in C-Minor Op.Posth
-Mozart Piano Concerto No. 26 in D Major, K. 537, Movement 2

I really hope to get started on my first piano concerto! No.26 is also known as Coronation and is one of Mozarts easiest concerto but of course , Mozart is never easy. :P

Come back again for another video :)

Criserl:)


No comments:

Post a Comment